Rules and Regulations
- Each competitor MUST be registered for the Scottsdale Lash & Brow Conference in Order to compete.
- Each competitor must fill out and submit the online registration form.
- Entry fee is a non-refundable $120.00 per category.
- Once registered, each competitor agrees to abide by the rules and decisions of the competition committee and judges.
- Competitors and models should arrive at registration table to obtain participation badge and prepare their materials. Competitors must arrive on time and at least 1 hour prior to start time. Competition will start promptly and efficiently, competitors arriving after start time will be disqualified.
- Each competitor must provide their own materials, tools, and supplies for themselves and their model; that includes lights, lashes, glue, tweezers, tape, etc.
- Each competitor must provide their own lash model. All models must be at least 16 years old. Models with full thick eyelashes is recommended. If you are in need of a model and would like for SLBCC to obtain one for you, there is an extra $25 fee when you register.
- The competition organizers do not check the eyelashes of the models. By default, all models are considered to have average lashes. For this reason we recommend brining your own model. The presence of eyelash extensions on the model before the competition is strictly forbidden.
- Competitors are allowed to prepare materials before the competition commences.
- Items provided include a bed, chair, a disposable bed sheet. Participants must supply their own lights, pillow, blankets, tools, lash supplies and all material for themselves and their model.
- Competitors CANNOT touch their model or start working before the beginning of the competition. Any competitor found breaking this rule will be deducted points from their final score. Competitors must abide by all Organizer’s instructions.
- Competitors and models may leave their work stations to use the restroom, an organizer assistant must be notified.
- All competitors must stop working immediately once the stop time has been announced. Then they should leave their stations within 5-10 minutes even if they are participating in the following lash battle category. Await instructions.
- Judges will only evaluate all finished work. They do not judge during the competition. All work will be judged by expert/master lash artists. The decision of the judges is final and will not be subject to change.
- Organizers have the right to modify or amend these rules at any time.