ANGELASH MEGA VOLUME
This course is an extensive two-days training course of mega volume eyelash extensions.
*For Attendees of the Scottsdale Lash & Brow Conference Only; Must purchase conference ticket.
Dates: April 20 & 21, 2020 (Mon & Tues after the conference)
Time: All day
Location: Lashes del Sol – Oracle Location
6330 N Oracle Rd. #D-242
Tucson, AZ 85704
– Materials and tools for volume eyelash extension. Students must bring their own tweezers.
– Glue for eyelash extension and its characteristics. How to find “your” glue? Factors that affect the drying speed of the glue. Why does not your glue stick?
– Volume eyelash extensions, varieties and features.
– “The perfect fan, what is it?” How to create a “masterpiece” from your fan?
– Varieties of ways to fix the fans. Common errors & mistakes.
-Perfect distance from the eyelid – the golden rule of quality eyelash extensions. Errors & mistakes.
– Varieties of the direction of eyelashes. Direction: as an element of modeling.
– Rules for working with inner corners.
– Modeling in eyelash extension – rule of 7 lines. – Modeling by effects, by curls, by thickness, by color.
– Correct construction of the scheme of building individually for each client. Complex modeling schemes.
– Transitional zones in the modeling of eyelashes. How to reach the ideal external line of eyelashes and avoid the steps?
– Work with lines of natural eyelashes
– Formation of an ideal fan (2-10D). The techniques are manual.
– Work with complex zones of eyes (birthmarks, crying eyes, fatty type of client’s skin, not closed eyes, etc).
– Author’s technique of forming a fans “Excellent Pinch”. Honest answers to the questions that arise in the masters in the course or personal work.
– Actual advice on photographing works for the portfolio.
– Practical development of the eyelash extension with the model.
– 2 Models required for course.
Students are provided with a Lashbook, a pen, all the necessary materials and models. \
The first day:
09:30 – 11:00am – Theory
11:00 – 11:15am – coffee break
11:15 – 1:00pm – Theory
1:00 – 1:40pm – Lunch
1:40– 2:45pm – Practice of forming fans
2:45 – 6:30pm – Work with models.
*On First Day: 1 model for 2 students. Models should come at 2:45pm
**We, Lashes del Sol studios will find these models for students on this day.
Homework: Practice – around 6 hours.
The second day:
09.30 – 10:30am – Theory
10:30 – 10:45am – Coffee break
10:45 – 12:00pm – Theory
12:00 – 1:00pm – Practice of forming fans
1:00 – 2:00pm – Lunch
2:00 – 7:30pm – Practice of eyelash extensions on the model (Mega-Volume)
*On Second Day: 1 model for each student. Practice – around 5 hours. Models should come at 2:00pm
** Students will need to bring their own model on this day, if can’t, please contact Lulu 480-466-0030
All products for training course are provided by the educator. Students can use their own materials if they prefer a different brand, ie. lashes, tapes, etc. Each participant will be issued an AngeLash Book for note-taking for the theoretical portion of the course. At the end of the course a certificate will be issued. Students should bring their own tweezers or they can buy her tweezers on AngeLash website: http://angelash.pro
Anastasiia travels the world teaching her master Mega Volume course, she’s an international speaker and is highly sought after. To see Anastasiia’s work follow her on Instagram: @angelash_khm